Instructions for Poster Presenters
All the following instructions are very important. Presenters must read it carefully and follow properly. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Poster displayed area: TICC 2nd floor
- Board number: Shown in the Scientific Program Book (poster is only allowed to be put on the board with the same board number)
|April 13, Friday|
|April 14, Saturday|
|April 13, Friday||09:00-09:30||10:00-10:30
|April 14, Saturday||09:00-09:30||09:30-10:00
Kindly note that the allocated poster board number and time slot have been sent to all poster presenters accordingly on 16 March 2018.
- Technical Specifications:
|Details of Specification|
|Board Number||On the upper part of poster board|
|Size||Board Size: 1m Width x 2m Height
Poster Size : 0.9m Width x 1.2 Height
- Contents Required:
- Paper number
- Authors’ names
- Font Size: no smaller than 24
The Congress will provide the poster board, double-sided tape, scissors and knives in the poster area.
- Presenters should stand by their poster during the overview period (the morning and afternoon coffee breaks) on their presentation scheduled date.
- Presenters should remove the posters according to the schedule. The Secretariat has the right to dismantle all posters on the board after the removal deadline.